- Describe one improvement in student learning outcomes that have happened as a result of professional learning you have undertaken this year.
- What additional tools or resources do you feel you need to improve student engagement?
- What could the school administration focus on to help you achieve your professional goals while maintaining your work/life balance?
- Describe a change you made to your teaching practice this year that has had the greatest positive impact on the way students learn in the classroom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do your lessons embed a strategy from Focus on Reading?
- Never or Hardly Ever
- About Once a Week
- 2 to 3 Times a Week
- Every Day or Almost Every day
2. How often do you seek out other teachers to collaborate on teaching practices?
3. How many subject areas did you teach this school year?
- Four or More
4. Involvement in professional learning has led to changes in my teaching and practices in the classroom.
- Strongly Disagree
- Neither Agree or Disagree
- Strongly Agree
5. How satisfied are you with our discipline program?
- Very satisfied
- Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
- Very dissatisfied
Multiple Answer Questions
1. Select any of the following times that would be suitable for scheduling staff meetings:
- 7:30-8:30am (before classes)
- 12:00-1:00pm (during lunch hour)
- 3:00-4:00pm (after classes)
- PD Days
2. Which of the following resources do students use in the classroom to assist their learning (select all that apply):
- School portable lab devices (e.g. tablets, computers, etc.)
- Personal electronic devices (e.g. laptops, cellphones, etc.)
- Handouts (e.g.loose worksheets)
- Tactile resources (e.g. building blocks, activity cards, etc.)
3. Which of the following could we offer our students to make them more prepared for life after graduation? Select all that apply.
- Leadership programs
- More elective options
- More academic courses
- Work experience opportunities
- Career planning workshops
- Financial management learning opportunities