1. Log on to www.ourschool.net.
2. Click on the Survey Setup link, located under the green menu.
3. Select the OurSCHOOL Parent Survey.
4. Add up to two optional Open-Ended Questions (OEQs).
Did you know? A guide to creating custom questions is available here, as well as some sample custom questions here.
5. Add up to two optional Multiple-Choice or Multiple Answer Questions (MCQs/MAQs).
6. Enter the number of parents that will be invited to take part in the survey, and select all applicable grade levels. Note: If using a single master login, create a link participants will use to access the survey instead of using usernames and passwords.
7. Activate the survey. You can also save it and come back later to finish, or delete it and start over.
8. Download and distribute usernames and passwords. If using a master login, use the link created in step 6.
Did you know? We provide a letter template here that can be used to inform parents about the survey, which includes a space to insert login information. Alternatively, you could email the information directly, or communicate it through other secure means.
9. Keep an eye on ‘Monitor Progress’ (under the yellow My Surveys menu), and when ready, close the survey by clicking on the “Close Survey” link.
Once your survey is closed, reports will be produced within two school days. You receive a notification email when they are available.