At the start of each school year, all school-level accounts are set to Report-Only Access. The District Coordinator must reactivate or transfer existing users, or add new ones, for the new year. This is completed after Adding or Reactivating Schools.
- Click on the Add/Reactivate/Transfer Members link under My Admin.
- Select your country and district from the drop down menus. A list of all your schools will populate. A legend at the top of the page explains the information on the page:
3. Manage the members associated with each school using the options outlined in the legend:
- Click on Activate this member under the Report-Only Access section to reactivate an existing user
- To transfer a user from one school to another, use Move this member
- To add another role to an existing user at a separate school, use Add another role to this member.
Use the Add new member function to add a new user. You will be required to fill out the following information:
See the OurSCHOOL Account Roles and Permissions article for more information on each role.